Shows that just, for some reason, you can't make yourself like

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I LOVE Cadets 2000 and Cavaliers 2000 - and think that a tie was the best thing. Both of those shows were amazing.

Honestly, I just cannot get into Cadets 04-06...I'm trying, but they do nothing for me. Also, it doesn't help that the ballad everyone raves about from Cadets 05...was played in what I felt to be a far superior performance and arrangement by the Bluecoats in 02. For the most part, I can get something out of every show though.

I like both ballads, but, as we speak integration in another forum, IMHO Cadets integration in the ballad was exceptionally beautiful and I can say was the most recent time I got "chills" on a finals night.

PR 1988... maybe its the fact this show was in between the come back Winter Palace show and New world, but I just can't like it.

BD 2002... Even on finals night I felt reluctant to stand and clap after the performance. The whole channel one snip at the end killed it for me and haven't really liked it since.

BD 2006... to watch the show is okay... but I feel there was just too much cheese to make it bad ###. Like, if only the family would have worn purple stretch pants they wouldn't have had to kill so much.

Cavies 2005... Combination of the one sleeved guard uniform and the baseball song. Just don't really dig it.

Cadets 2005... Apart from the time I got drunk and watched this on the big screen tv, I don't enjoy watching this show.

BD 1992... Yeah "when a man..." is good and all but everything before that just makes my heart hurt.

Blue Knights 2000... no.

This is like therapy for me. I could never get into Star's 93 show no matter how many people praised it.

I hear ya talking, me either. And that is no disrespect to Star, cause I loved them over all but that year, the "Medea" year...I just didn't like it. I got it, just didn't like.

I tried and tried but I just can't get into '89 SCV. It's not horrible or anything of that magnitude- just not a show that gives me goosebumps. That was such a good year for drum corps.

BD 04

Crown 06

BK 01

Cadets 06