DCA Predictions for 2015

Well who has the oldest vid on DCA fan Network.... last I checked....

Bit dark but looks great on the flat screen considering the age....

All the bugs are worked out of the Internet feed for Prelims.....

Edited by JimF-LowBari

that's the same ones who won last year, and the year before.. sounds like a dynasty in the making

I haven't been wrong since the 1990's!

Edited by Jeff Ream

Funny, no one has mentioned the possibility of seeing the Skyliners back in finals. It will happen sooner or later; preferably sooner! Just sayin'.

Sock it in, Garbarina.

Ray

Just reminded me who won in 1975 also.....

• Like 1

Funny, no one has mentioned the possibility of seeing the Skyliners back in finals. It will happen sooner or later; preferably sooner! Just sayin'.

Sock it in, Garbarina.

Ray

That would be absolutely awesome to see them perform again on Sunday night!!!!

Inspires ,Jubal ,The Company and Kids grove all come and knock out a few names .

Are you implying that DCA is more internationl than that other group that uses the word international in their title? hmmmm

• Like 1

Well I think DCA has had corps from more countrys than DCI ,so yea you can look at it that way

Canadian

Japan

UK

Germany

Well I think DCA has had corps from more countrys than DCI ,so yea you can look at it that way

Canadian

Japan

UK

Germany

Don't be so quick to make that claim. Over the years, DCI has had corps from every country you mentioned and then some. This year they even had a corps from Columbia make the trip to Indy. A trip through corpsreps will show you just how "international" the activity is, and DCI is far and away the leader when it comes to partnering with foreign corps and associations.

Edited by Kamarag
  • Like 1

There is also the aspect of who actually are the corps members.

While DCA has had many Canadians/Canadiennes march in US corps also, and perhaps a few Brits, DCI membership in various corps includes students from Ireland, Italy, Belgium, France, Netherlands, Japan, Taiwan, Brazil, Mexico, England, Norway, Sweden and Canada; those are the ones I know off the top of my head. Most come on special student visas specific for the summer tour and return to their native land at the end of the DCI season. Cadets, Crown, and Cavaliers had a half dozen each this summer. And open class saw the corps come from Guatamala, and one with plans from Indonesia but was limited due to the political situation there..

DCI - at least 10; DCA-5

Edited by xandandl
  • Like 1