Cadets 2015

He said, " if you can't play real well and run real well, then you'll have a hard time".

That's the news I like to hear (Hopefully he said the same thing about marching).

That's the news I like to hear (Hopefully he said the same thing about marching).

I have a feeling this is going to be a demanding show for them this year, which is usually a good sign for them.

I have a feeling this is going to be a demanding show for them this year, which is usually a good sign for them.

I just hope they (the staff) treat it well and they (the performers) perform it well and they (the audience) goes bonkers for them (the performers).

• Like 2

Has he taught Cadets before?

He marched Cadets..for like 8 years. He started in 2000 (hence the name Fetus) and aged out in 2007.

Edited by 2000Cadet

After Cadets age-out, he tecked Troopers for 3 seasons, was co-caption head last year at Spirit. Now he is back home with Cadets.

To add what Tekk said, Michael also started as the youngest horn player Cadets ever marched in the Hopkins era, a few months younger than Jarrod Schmeiers.

After Cadets age-out, he tecked Troopers for 3 seasons, was co-caption head last year at Spirit. Now he is back home with Cadets.

To add what Tekk said, Michael also started as the youngest horn player Cadets ever marched in the Hopkins era, a few months younger than Jarrod Schmeiers.

And we sure did let him have it for that lol...nowadays, I have enormous respect for him. Glad to see he's back "home".

• Like 1