Cadets 2015

Perhaps, but its got little to do with its level of " Patriotism " or not. Some of the Cadets non Patrotic themed shows sucked far worse, imo., than any of the so called Patriotism themed shows done over the years by the Cadets. Just recently, does the Musical trubute to Jethro Tull (2004 ) and the introduction of the clownish buffon Geoffrey, with his Toy Souldiers ( 2010 ) for just 2 examples, ring a bell ?

I really liked their Jethro Tull show.

• Like 2

I really liked their Jethro Tull show.

Thats cool. Those who like the former 60's- early 70's Brit Band Jethro Tull probably would. I think Jethro Tull meandering music blows however, so that probably explains why the Cadets Jethro Tull music of " Thick as a brick "... " Aqualung ", etc did nothing for me. Jethro Tull had to disband in the middle of their 2011 tour playing this awfulness. The concert crowds fell to next to nothing, so the band had to stop touring and mercifully threw in the towel for good.

Edited by BRASSO

Perhaps, but its got little to do with its level of " Patriotism " or not, imo. Some of the Cadets non Patrotic themed shows sucked far worse than any of the so called Patriotism themed shows done over the years by the Cadets. Just recently, does the Musical trubute to the lightweight laughalung Jethro Tull (2004 ) or the introduction of the clownish buffon Geoffrey, with his Toy Souldiers ( 2010 ) for just 2 examples, ring a bell ? Just about all of the former serious Patriotic themed shows of the Cadets were far more interesting than these 2 Cadets theme clunkers, imo.

Hey, remove the annoying kid from that 2010 show and one could say that was a pretty solid show from the Cadets.

Thats cool. Those who like the former 60's- early 70's Brit Band Jethro Tull probably would. I think Jethro Tull meandering music blows however, so that probably explains why the Cadets Jethro Tull music of " Thick as a brick "... " Aqualung ", etc did nothing for me. Jethro Tull had to disband in the middle of their 2011 tour playing this awfulness. The concert crowds fell to next to nothing, so the band had to stop touring and mercifully threw in the towel for good.

Yeah....I do like some of Jethro Tull.

But then again, I like Burt Bacharach as well so I was also able to enjoy the music from BD's '11 show. Both are from around the same time period.

Wait, wasn't that Spinal Tap?

haha... could be.. but you might be asking the wrong person, as I thought that even the weird Spinal Tap goof band was better sounding and more interesting than Jethro Dull.

Edited by BRASSO

Hey, remove the annoying kid from that 2010 show and one could say that was a pretty solid show from the Cadets.

True enough. There was enough good things going on in that show to make it pretty solid if one could get by the annoying, Geoffrey.

I wanted a beheading by the end of that show.... but maybe that was just me.

True enough. There was enough good things going on in that show to make it pretty solid if one could get by the annoying, Geoffrey.

I wanted a beheading by the end of that show.... but maybe that was just me.

Don't give Phantom Regiment any ideas.

• Like 1