Cadets 2015

He's just excited that his corps is together and getting ready for the new season. I'm sure we'll hear some music from this camp.

He's just excited that his corps is together and getting ready for the new season. I'm sure we'll hear some music from this camp.

Hop posted a video with some music on FB a little while ago.

I think the brass quality is very good for this time of year.

The challenge with this show will be to make it a "modern" DCI show that will compete with BD, Crown, and Bluecoats.

Will come down to what they can come up with that is visually innovative.

Agreed provided excellence is execution is maintained and enough "throwback" drill moments from their legacy so that the fans/audience are both awed and owning it for fabulous response. (Counting judges as part of audience.)

Demand, talent and performance will be there. How it's all put together will as always be key. Apparently a very large returning vets core in brass and guard so it will be up to designers to give them a product that has wings.

• Like 1

Ghost: get into the Christmas spirit rather than being Scrooge

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=10152601233201911

Sorry X, but time of year has nothing to do with my thoughts when posters get all warm and fuzzy over absolutely nothing. Your clip doesn't do anything for me either since unless mentioned, it could be almost any corps. Very few corps get me interested until the second week of July. Pre season games for sports teams don't excite me either.

Edited by Ghost