I see Bluecoats have announced that the Commandant's Own will appear at their Pittsburgh show on June 24.

Some friends of mine are Denison grads (they were in the same class as Jennifer Garner, as it happens) and this is a reunion weekend. I've told them they must take time out of their busy schedules to seek out some Bloo rehearsal and report back to me, but it probably won't happen.

I'm getting nothin on that link.

Picture might've been taken down

They have requested members, staff, visitors, etc not to post images and video that include potential field props. Obviously that instagram user made a mistake and removed the photo. But I guess we see there is no deleting things from the internet when posted. You could be be as courteous as the instagram poster too.

• Like 2

Based on the show theme, maybe they'll top last year's ending by playing a cord matching the natural resonate frequency of the LOS dome, literally bringing the house down.

• Like 1

In all seriousness, this sounds like a cool theme. I really enjoyed last year's show and have a feeling this year's will be equally entertaining.

• Like 1

I was at Denison last week and got to see them practice, and at each session they welcomed visitors so nicely and specifically asked that no pictures or videos be taken or posted. How unfortunate that someone won't abide that request. Part of the drum corps season is the anticipation, whether of show/music announcements to uniform changes to props. As much as I love to find out information I also love to have the corps release it as they wish. I wish the picture here were taken down to honor what the Bluecoats have asked. I feel the same way for all the corps.

• Like 6