Hopefully that'll all change this year.

Same here, regardless of who ends up on top, undefeated seasons are BORING. 2013 and 2011 were a freakin blast to watch in the top 4 or so. I'm hoping at least two groups battle it out. I had more fun watching the 15th - 21st place corps last year competitively than the top. Edited by DrumManTx
  • Like 2

Same here, regardless of who ends up on top, undefeated seasons are BORING. 2013 and 2011 were a freakin blast to watch in the top 4 or so. I'm hoping at least two groups battle it out. I had more fun watching the 15th - 21st place corps last year competitively than the top.

Agreed. Anyone but BD this season. That's getting old.

I'm very okay with BD winning again (maybe not as handily as they did last year) as long as their show is something that I enjoy.

• Like 1

I'm very okay with BD winning again (maybe not as handily as they did last year) as long as their show is something that I enjoy.

Nothing against them BUT would like a different style to be on top for a change. It's really been BD since 2007 with two exceptions.

Nothing against them BUT would like a different style to be on top for a change. It's really been BD since 2007 with two exceptions.

3 exceptions actually but I get your point. I'd say 2011 and 2014 both strayed from their typical style. One year in which they did not win, and the other they won in a landslide. I wouldn't be surprised if Ink also strayed from their usual style as well.

I'm feeling a new winner this year. A lot of people will knock this idea down but Crown seems to have a shot and Bloo really may do it. It's too early to tell though. But based on what I've seen and heard from people who have more information, it's gonna be extremely tight and exciting.

I'm feeling a new winner this year. A lot of people will knock this idea down but Crown seems to have a shot and Bloo really may do it. It's too early to tell though. But based on what I've seen and heard from people who have more information, it's gonna be extremely tight and exciting.

Hmmm, I think BD and Cadets might have something to say about that.

BD " B " Corps could add life to the competitive inertia we are all used to now, if they could move into the TOP 12.

BD " B " corps moved up more places last season ( 5) than any other DCI Corps in the top 25.. from 20th to 15th (.No Corps in DCI's Top 25 other than them moved up more than 3 places from 2013 to 2014, incidentally).

BD " B " Corps could add life to the competitive inertia we are all used to now, if they could move into the TOP 12.

BD " B " corps moved up more places last season ( 5) than any other DCI Corps in the top 25.. from 20th to 15th (.No Corps in DCI's Top 25 other than them moved up more than 3 places from 2013 to 2014, incidentally).

And BD "B" has already been in pretour for a week, way earlier than most of their open class counterparts.

• Like 1