Live from Wildwood

Nice show top 3 about where I expected then ,the bottom two a surpise in scores ,how long since Hurcs beat Bush ,can't remember.

Wow, very convincing spread for the Buccaneers.

Seems as though judges have made a clear decision as to who is the best drum corps out of the gate. The Buccaneers will be very hard to catch, they are always very prepared (last year was an anomaly) and work harder then any other corps in the DCA circuit. Would enjoy seeing a recap - oh that's right we can't trust anyone with those.

Adding C2 and MBI to the mix should make the competitive dynamics very interesting.

... good luck to all and congrats on the 1st show of the season.

AoE

Edited by AoEnut

A camera CAN lie...... when I first saw Truman's post #9....... I was WT? !!!!!

Yet, In post #10, where we see the headgear, their backs, and a look MUCH closer to the Cabs uni with a splash of red......

Coming off last year's show, the new look certainly reaches across and is consistent enough to count as a modification, rather than a whole new look......

Thanks for a great variety of photos of everyone !

Joe

I'm a Bucs homer admittedly, but it is not a convincing spread. To say it's not catchable, Cabs proved that wrong last year. It's early season, and I LOVE the Bucs show, and Cabs show has a LOT of really good moments. It's going to be a great year for DCA. Maybe my next show I'll write a review, but people, get to a show. You will be entertained.

Edited by Kyle B
  • Like 5