Madison Scouts 2017

I can tell there is gonna be some severe backlash for these but I.   Freaking.   Love.   Them.   

These look like a professionally made costume for some amazing post apocalyptic movie or tv show.  I love that genre and paired with this show theme and music I think these are a home run.  They look authentic and real and incredibly well made.   I IMMEDIATELY went to stuff like Mad Max, Fallout, etc. as soon as I saw them.   If they are rying to evoke a certain style or aesthetic they absolutely nailed it.    

I WANNA SEE THE SHOW NOW!!!

• Like 3

I like 'em. Gutsy.

Really important now is for the show to be just as bold and entertaining.

That headgear needs to go sooner rather than later during the actual show, but that is STUNNING.

These images align nicely with all those shirtless, sweaty, field images from training. Someone is thinking strategically.

Only one concern... How the heck is the brass going to be able to play through those cloths? I know there have been some BOA groups that used fabric masks over their faces and cut a slit where the mouth goes so that the members can play. Is there something similar here?

Edited by Cadevilina Crown

8 minutes ago, Cadevilina Crown said:

Only one concern... How the heck is the brass going to be able to play through those cloths? I know there have been some BOA groups that used fabric masks over their faces and cut a slit where the mouth goes so that the members can play. Is there something similar here?

That's the next part of the reveal - no horns. 2 drum majors, 40 guard, 10 pit, and a 98 member drumline.

• Like 3

Just now, monoemono said:

That's the next part of the reveal - no horns. 2 drum majors, 40 guard, 10 pit, and a 98 member drumline.

The moment they reveal that will be the moment drum corps officially dies.

Just now, Cadevilina Crown said:

The moment they reveal that will be the moment drum corps officially dies.

Technically, it'll be the "and Bugle" part of Drum and Bugle Corps that will die. :22_stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

• Like 1

Either Flam Man and Hockey Dad or napping, or they both have keeled over from a heart attack.

• Like 2