La Crosse, WI - July 2, 2017

6 minutes ago, corps8294 said:

Blue Stars seem to be currently stuck on a plateau. 

How is that? Their scores are going up each show, usually by more than a point.

7 minutes ago, corps8294 said:

Home show tonite too for the Blue Stars.  There is an ebb and a flow to these things too however. Scouts went down 8 tenths in their score last show... now a nice, motivating 3.3 pt bounce for them tonite.

Edited by BRASSO
  • Like 1

I haven't enjoyed a show as much as Boston's in a very long time. Bluecoats were as impressive as I expected them to be, and I think Bluestars score suffered a bit going on after as well as no perc judge which is one of their strong points.  Madison, I just don't know what to say. Angry and dissonant is great in small doses. When it is your entire show from beginning to end you just end up exhausted and bored by the whole experience.  Big swing and a huge strikeout for me.

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, BozzlyB said:

Angry and dissonant is great in small doses. When it is your entire show from beginning to end you just end up exhausted and bored by the whole experience.  

Tell that to Music City Mystique....

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, corps8294 said:

I LOVE incomplete judging panels.. it gives me the info I want and need..... lol!

• Like 2

1 minute ago, BozzlyB said:

I haven't enjoyed a show as much as Boston's in a very long time. Bluecoats were as impressive as I expected them to be, and I think Bluestars score suffered a bit going on after as well as no perc judge which is one of their strong points.  Madison, I just don't know what to say. Angry and dissonant is great in small doses. When it is your entire show from beginning to end you just end up exhausted and bored by the whole experience.  Big swing and a huge strikeout for me.

Gotta agree - I don't know why the Scout's staff feels like dark/weird/creepy is the answer to competitive success.

2015 was a happy-go-lucky show with a lot of accessibility and they climbed to 8th. And then last year....and even much

more this year.....anger/rage/darkness! And what really sucks....what if they don't make it back into Finals, AND

they alienate their fans? I was saying earlier....look at Bluecoats. High energy, melodic, powerful, and entertaining as heck......basically

what Madison used to be......and they are KILLING it!

• Like 5

7 minutes ago, BozzlyB said:

When it is your entire show from beginning to end you just end up exhausted and bored by the whole experience.  Big swing and a huge strikeout for me.

Throw in boy-girl story and you've just described the Blue Stars show for me this year. 

Edited by henry7184

Just now, henry7184 said:

You just described Blue Stars show for me this year.

Well with how fast and jerky your opinions change you'll probably hate it, love it, kinda like it, hate it again, hate it more, love it, hate it, and God knows what else in between.   

• Like 4