South Carolina showdown

Columbia show (Fri. 7/7) in suburb Lexington pits Cadets against Cavies for the first time, and Crusaders meeting Cadets and Crown in a showdown.

I hope the only sparks are on the competitive field with the weather forecast looking rainless. Rainless?  Nah, it's a Crown show.

Edited by xandandl
  • Like 1

51 minutes ago, xandandl said:

Columbia show (Fri. 7/7) in suburb Lexington pits Cadets against Cavies for the first time, and Crusaders meeting Cadets and Crown in a showdown.

I hope the only sparks are on the competitive field with the weather forecast looking rainless. Rainless?  Nah, it's a Crown show.

In another showdown I suppose.  First meeting on 6/24:  CC - 71.45, CAD - 69.2, BAC - 68.15.  Can't wait to see how each has progressed compared to one another since then.

• Like 1

CrownBEAT

Columbia, SC | Friday, July 7, 2017

LINEUP & TIMES

All times local venue and subject to change.

12:00 p.m. Box Office Opens
7:30 p.m. Welcome & National Anthem
7:40 p.m. Jersey Surf - Camden County, NJ
7:58 p.m. Spirit of Atlanta - Atlanta, GA
8:16 p.m. Boston Crusaders - Boston, MA
8:34 p.m. Intermission
8:54 p.m. The Cavaliers - Rosemont, IL
9:12 p.m. The Cadets - Allentown, PA
9:30 p.m. Carolina Crown - Ft. Mill, SC
  • Like 3

Wonder why Cadets are performing after the Cavaliers. Most shows, aside from home shows, keep the order from the previous years' finals placements.

17 minutes ago, LabMaster said:

In another showdown I suppose.  First meeting on 6/24:  CC - 71.45, CAD - 69.2, BAC - 68.15.  Can't wait to see how each has progressed compared to one another since then.

Judging PNL ?

3 minutes ago, LabMaster said:

No idea on who is judging or panel size.  I'm going to guess small panel still.

Hopefully judges that have already seen us.  These kids are very special and have work very hard to bring BAC to this point

One of the only shows I'll get to see live this year, because of a poorly timed trip overseas for most of July. I'm really looking forward to seeing Cadets live, and the changes Crown has made since Gardner Webb. I didn't care for the Cavaliers show much in the theatre, but I loved last year in person, so keeping my fingers crossed this one makes more sense to me live.

• Like 1

Last year at this show it was still 100 degrees at 8 PM. Hopefully a bit cooler this year (says high should be "only" 95) but I'm bringing a hand-held personal fan and one of those cooling towels anyway. Welcome to SC. Y'all.

• Like 5