FLO REFUND

It is certainly amateur hour with this bunch.  The first broadcast I saw was Rose Bowl.  I had audio all night but the video froze during BK and never came back.   Beanpot, had 5-6 second audio drop outs during 3 corps.  Tonight, BD was already past the percussion intro before they turned on audio and then SCV audio was missing for over half the show.

It's like the local middle school A/V club is running this.

• Like 5

My first experience with Flo tonight was awful.  I bought the subscription to see the 2 corps I haven't seen yet in person - BD and SCV.  Unfortunately it took them almost that long to learn how to turn on a mic.  Plus, the camera work was terrible. I would have preferred them to stay wide rather than to zoom in on something with no real significance- or a face shot of a soloist   Also, how many times that they zoomed in a pit member while so much more was going on the field - wow! 

Edited by drumcorpsfever
  • Like 1

23 minutes ago, drumcorpsfever said:

My first experience with Flo tonight was awful.  I bought the subscription to see the 2 corps I haven't seen yet in person - BD and SCV.  Unfortunately it took them almost that long to learn how to turn on a mic.  Plus, the camera work was terrible. I would have preferred them to stay wide rather than to zoom in on something with no real significance- or a face shot of a soloist   Also, how many times that they zoomed in a pit member while so much more was going on the field - wow!

I'd highly recommend using the High Camera feed instead of Multi-Camera for that very reason. You miss out on faces and costuforms, but it's worth it to see the entire ensemble the whole show.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, drumcorpsfever said:

It is definitely not a Tom Blair production...we have been spoiled with greatness for so many years by his team...

• Like 9

DCI has been "amateur hour" for at least 10 years now. Not surprised that they made this move and ended up with a ridiculously subpar product. Get your sheet together, DCI. Asking people to spend good money for an inferior product seems to be their calling card.

• Like 5

5 hours ago, brassboy said:

I'd highly recommend using the High Camera feed instead of Multi-Camera for that very reason. You miss out on faces and costuforms, but it's worth it to see the entire ensemble the whole show.

Thanks.  I didn't realize there was that option.  

• Like 2

If they had kept their monthly cost at $29.99, I wouldn't be NEARLY as upset about that load of crap last night. 

• Like 3