DCI Central Texas, Belton, TX - July 20th

Just now, Newseditor44 said:

I hate to tell you this, but she ain't going no where. They're completely invested and really have no f---'s left to give for people that don't like her. 

I have only seen them on the computer, but I LOVE the show, and the closer is my favorite number, esp after watching a recording of the original piece. 

• Like 2

... What?    Can't add, or cooking them up?  What other explanation could there be

1 minute ago, pbeau said:

Technical glitches with scores.

What do you mean Pioneer won!!

UPSET OF THE CENTURY! GO PIO!

1 minute ago, Newseditor44 said:

I hate to tell you this, but she ain't going no where. They're completely invested and really have no f---'s left to give for people that don't like her. 

Pssst. May this not become a re-run of the Broken Arrow thread. A Broken thread.

Just now, Jim Schehr said:

Yeah I'm kinda the same way with SCV. I enjoy both SCV and Crown but can't stay entirely engaged during their productions. BD and Bloo keep me on the edge of my seat throughout. Boston has me too. 

Right there with ya brother, which is odd because I'm usually an SCV homer. This is a strange year to say the least, but I'm loving it anyway. 

• Like 1