DCI Central Texas, Belton, TX - July 20th

1 minute ago, Liahona said:

Boston 's guard didn't just squeak by and beat Crown's guard...they spanked their BLEEP tonight...

Given the circumstances, is it really that much of a surprise?

• Like 1

Flo - thanks for listening to your customers.  

Here's what we got tonight from Flo:

Multicam - tonight, Flo was more conservative with camera close ups.   On Tuesday, it was apparentl they had very little idea of whom to zoom in on because they didn't know the shows.    

No big gaps in sound or sight!   A few hiccups but much better.   You learned where the mute/unmute button was!

Screen message - you let us know that scores would not be announced at the stadium and directed the Flo audience to DCI.org 

Thank you!

• Like 6

14 minutes ago, BlueStainGlass said:

Thats what they said in 13 about their drums.  Impossible you say?

11 minutes ago, Liahona said:

Boston 's guard didn't just squeak by and beat Crown's guard...they spanked their BLEEP tonight...

Honestly, my 11 year old can probably do summer salts on his bike while eating spaghetti through his nose and beat Crowns guard right now. It's not that difficult. 

Edited by Newseditor44

4 minutes ago, Newseditor44 said:

The only thing that will keep Crown from winning a championship this season is their guard. Horrible scores. #facepalm

Possibly, but doesn't the nice improvement with their percussion scores offset some of that guard drop?

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Ghost said:

Possibly, but doesn't the nice improvement with their percussion scores offset some of that guard drop?

Not when SCV, Bloo, and BD are doing good in those areas.

1 minute ago, Newseditor44 said:

Honestly, my 11 year old can probably do summer salts ok his bike while eating spaghetti through his nose and beat Crowns guard right now. It's not that difficult. 

A bit harsh if you ask me, I think they were a tad underscored in guard tonight. I had Boston beating them but not Stars. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, BlueStainGlass said:

Crazy to think Stars and Crossmen can be 10 and 11 and beat 12th place by 4 points.  Highest scoring top 12?

Awhile back I mentioned 90 could be reached by more corps than normally.

8 minutes ago, Cadevilina Crown said:

Surprise of the night: Colts not only falling two points behind the Academy, but also tying with the Troopers.

I have no idea what happened.  I am just convinced that the judges and I watched two different shows completely... literally speechless