Carolina Crown 2018

I think the visuals with the hat will look amazing!! Tilted back and forward to give different looks.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Terri Schehr said:

The video shows the unis in a much better light than the clandestine bathroom picture.  Much, much better. 

I think they need some singers. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Incognito365 said:

So, is there a queen in this show? 3 guards people without crowns, one with. Also, the uniforms look much better now, BUT with the females without shakos...hats...whatever, it'll looks messy unless they're pulling an Angels and Demons and staggering them.

From the pics they just posted there are 5 or 6 different head pieces so there isn’t a queen!

These will look great from the box. The shako is so much better now that I can comprehend what it is.

2 hours ago, wilme861 said:

Lol the females have shakos too don't worry. The whole hornline and drum line have shakos. The pit and color guard obviously don't.

Then why aren't the females wearing them in the video...?

1 hour ago, c.l. said:

They look like Asian marching band uniforms. I don't dig the shako, but it may look good on the field. Guard unis are noice. 

I guess that's a good thing. I mean, have you seen the Japanese marching bands?:blink:

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, Flguardman said:

From the pics they just posted there are 5 or 6 different head pieces so there isn’t a queen!

Yes, but only one was wearing a crown...that's why i asked. Lol.