OK. The southernmost part of NYC is Staten Island, and he graduated in '64 so he's 67 or so.

Do the Staten Island Lawmen have anything to do with this?

(The leaf-less trees mystified me, but sometimes Proms are held in the spring before the blossoms emerge, and besides, Staten Island is close to the toxic part of NJ so that could explain it.)

Edited by ironlips

Please Read Before You Post
If you *know* who it is.... please wait a while (not everyone is on here all day or even daily for that matter)
If there have been no Guesses..........Then give a *challenging* hint.
When giving hints on these try to be creative and just dangle the tiniest tidbit. Make people really think / work on it. Then wait it out a while before tossing another tiny vague tidbit...

C'mon we've got to make these last a little longer. PLEASE??

Also, any comments made MUST be made in good taste... this is a fun loving thread... not a revenge match. Please spew your venom elsewhere.
Please submit any questions and / or pics in their full size (preferably JPG format), with full description - names, Corps, Stadium, Year... etc. to:
The *Guess Who* Mailbox
Thanx in advance!

All that said and out of the way..
Guess Who # 518 ?

https://www.flickr.com/photos/30432143@N00/13768809573/

>> Ironlips asks: Do the Staten Island Lawmen have anything to do with this?<<

... I'm thinkin' more Regimental Cadets ... but by 64 he jumped to a Jersey corps already ...

:-)

>> Ironlips asks: Do the Staten Island Lawmen have anything to do with this?<<

... I'm thinkin' more Regimental Cadets ... but by 64 he jumped to a Jersey corps already ...

Did he wear bellbottoms?

Edited by fish66

Ya know - something I just realized - this is more fun when you have no idea who the subject is - sitting back reading Sherlock Holmes (not Ed Holmes) style deductions, and gentle prodding from the folks that always know everything. This is better than "House of Cards" (at least the British one).

OK, carry on. If it's the Staten Island Lawmen, he's a lead soprano. Those guys (like the Norwalk Hot Shots) had some really strong players up top.

No stories, memories to share about JAG before we move on??

OK... just got back on here, and I know we're already into the next photo subject... but I figured I'd share a Joe Anthony (Jag) story....

Joe is close to his nephew, who was severely injured during one of the Iraq conflicts.

I never have asked him exactly what happened to his nephew... not really my business... but Joe has told me it was quite serious.

The upshot to all this... several years ago, his nephew was selected to be a member of the commission... I believe it was headed by Bob Dole.... that was appointed to look into the then-substandard conditions at the Walter Reed military medical center in the DC area.

Quite an honor for his nephew, to be a member of that commission.

Edited by Fran Haring

OK. The southernmost part of NYC is Staten Island

Growing up in NJ, it was a privilege to be able to visit those tropical islands.

Staten and Long. :tongue:

Luckily, I never had the pleasure of visiting Rikers. LOL.

• Like 2

>> FIsh asks: Did he wear bellbottoms?<<

If it's who I think it is, he eventually wore the Sombrero ... but he was quite a BSer in his Jr years ...

>> FIsh asks: Did he wear bellbottoms?<<

If it's who I think it is, he eventually wore the Sombrero ... but he was quite a BSer in his Jr years ...

like most.

• Like 1

I thought the southern most part of NYC was North jersey?