Narrative to be crucial element behind Cadets 2008 program

Can we maybe get back on topic guys and keep discussions limited to the 2008 show and Hopkins' details? Thanks. :lookaround:

Regardless of whether anyone supports or opposes narration, The Cadets usually put out great shows and it would be a shame to deprive yourself of such a great performance just because you hate narration. But not everyone can ignore the narration so to each his own. I like the music they are playing this year and now that I am moving to Virginia in two days, I will try to make it to every show in which The Cadets will be performing on the East coast this summer.

Good Luck Cadets.

OHHHHHH... classic :lookaround:

Its not a proper slow clap unless someone else joins in :omg:

Regardless of whether anyone supports or opposes narration, The Cadets usually put out great shows and it would be a shame to deprive yourself of such a great performance just because you hate narration. But not everyone can ignore the narration so to each his own. I like the music they are playing this year and now that I am moving to Virginia in two days, I will try to make it to every show in which The Cadets will be performing on the East coast this summer.

Good Luck Cadets.

Completely off topic, but to which part of the Commonwealth are you moving? Would love to meet up with some fellow Cadets

Completely off topic, but to which part of the Commonwealth are you moving? Would love to meet up with some fellow Cadets

I'm moving to Norfolk, VA. Home of the Navy lol...

makes sense :lookaround:

Welcome

...back on topic

Edited by horndevil

I think it's cool that GH and the Cadets are reaching out to professionals in an effort to improve their narrative product. Kudos to them for seeing a weakness in themselves and willingness to strive for more. One question though. Isn't this just one more expense for a corps that otherwise could use this money for any number of things other than something that has been created by the recent rule changes? Just sayin'. Good luck Cadets.