Narrative to be crucial element behind Cadets 2008 program

Will there be any opportunities to hear Cadet's show sans narration (other than hoping the electrical system at a show goes haywire)? I will not listen/watch their show if it includes narration like last year or even if it includes more than the other corps used last year (ie I can deal with it when it is used for emphasis or for a gag/gimic even though I would prefer none). I have heard a few recordings of this year's show and I would like to be able to just listen to the show without distractions.

Brass rehearsal every morning before lunch. Oh, wait...narrators are in the hornline...oops. Answer may be no.

Brass rehearsal every morning before lunch. Oh, wait...narrators are in the hornline...oops. Answer may be no.

it would be nice if they could post a runthru without the narration sometime during the season...I am sure the show would stand on its own and anyone not knowing where the narration is inserted would not go wanting.... I did get 12 corps at finals though...including I think it was the Marine Drum & Bugle Corps

I was eating out of my hands too during cadets show at finals...I was in line getting a hot dog

ooOOOoo.... box 1 for originality....

Besides, if you were in line for the hot dog during their show, then you clearly werent eating it yet. Personally, i went for the nachos at the rose bowl....they were pretty amazing

I was eating out of my hands too during cadets show at finals...I was in line getting a hot dog

Sucks for you.

Can we maybe get back on topic guys and keep discussions limited to the 2008 show and Hopkins' details? Thanks. :lookaround:

clap....

clap..

clap.... clap.... clap clap clapclapclap