Narrative to be crucial element behind Cadets 2008 program

one word: ointment

oh wait... :lookaround:

really??? does that work...??...cuz, you know, my friend wanted to know.....I swear, i just talked to them yesterday

Great performers, horrible idea. Keep shoving that crap down my throat, I can't get enough. Then again, I can. I will miss the fact that I won't be able to boo them off the field this year. If the performers join this group knowing what will be produced on the field, the are just as responsible as Hopkins. I would boo all of them if I cared enough to go to a show with them in the line up. I don't buy the DVDs anymore, I don;t uy the CDs, I don't join the Friends group, I don't buy DCI products of any sort. I directly support groups I believe are doing the right thing.

Great performers, horrible idea. Keep shoving that crap down my throat, I can't get enough. Then again, I can. I will miss the fact that I won't be able to boo them off the field this year. If the performers join this group knowing what will be produced on the field, the are just as responsible as Hopkins. I would boo all of them if I cared enough to go to a show with them in the line up. I don't buy the DVDs anymore, I don;t uy the CDs, I don't join the Friends group, I don't buy DCI products of any sort. I directly support groups I believe are doing the right thing.

Hahahahahaha....Is this real?

haha i cant tell if your serious

Finally somebody who's honest. If I had to read one more person who acted like the kids who join the Cadets are mindless automatons forced to do Hoppy's bidding, I was going to puke. Anybody who hasn't lived in a cave for the past 4 years knows exactly what they're getting into when they choose to march the Cadets. That said, withdrawing financial support is the best thing you can do to make your voice heard...certainly better than airing it on a message board.

I'm thinking the Cadets will surprise some people this year, though. People listening in the tunnels while getting nachos or whatever might just find themselves staying in their seats the next time the Cadets come on.

Finally somebody who's honest. If I had to read one more person who acted like the kids who join the Cadets are mindless automatons forced to do Hoppy's bidding, I was going to puke. Anybody who hasn't lived in a cave for the past 4 years knows exactly what they're getting into when they choose to march the Cadets. That said, withdrawing financial support is the best thing you can do to make your voice heard...certainly better than airing it on a message board.

Hahahahahahahaha....and people complain that there are less active corps these days...lol

Edited by 2000Cadet

I'm thinking the Cadets will surprise some people this year, though. People listening in the tunnels while getting nachos or whatever might just find themselves staying in their seats the next time the Cadets come on.

Actually, you'd be surprised at the number of people that dont know what they are getting in to. Obviously, they saw or heard the show, but most people dont realize how volatile the situation (apparently) is. Fact is, unless you're a regular on the boards, or maybe saw QF in a theater, the average auditionee is probably going to make their decision one way or another regardless of the inclusion of voice.

Obviously, I am not qualified to put a percentage on this, but its just the vibe i get from being at local shows, at camps, and knowing a lot of people who tried out or thought about trying out.