Scarlett O'Hara's

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like this year is a different ball game - last year 1 - 3 spots were tight as well as 4 - 7 - it doesn't really look like Bluecoats or SCV are able to be contenders for anything higher than 6 and 7 - is that a pretty accurate statement?

I would say SCV has too much cleaning to do and I don't think they have enough time left to get their legs.

Coats have an entertaining show, but the hornline is hurting at times. Visual design is still the same old same old. I actually prefer their writing in the early 2000's as compared to now. Moreover, I think the black pants only hurt them when they changed last year. Great moments from this corps but the total package isn't there.

Cadets will be amazing and consistent performers ... but the show will still be a dog.

I still think Cavies will be 4th ... but I said that last year. What is right and what is gifted are two different things.

Crown ........ after really watching this show over and over this week and now tonight, I don't see it cracking top 3 unless is wickedpiss clean. They need to march perfect .. and I mean PERFECT. They play really well and will only get better, but there are some weaknesses with regard to DIRECTION in the show. It doesn't completely consume you like last years show did. At times is feels disjointed and it's is that way by design. Hard sell to the judges ... and harder sell to the hardcorps fan$.

Only one with a shot at BD is PR and PR still needs some refinements. They bring the drama. They sell the show. They play their stones off. They're marching better by the day ......... But I'm looking for rewrites starting tomorrow. Transitions musically and visually in the closer need addressing.

Good show tonight. Can't wait for finals.

That's it? That's the encore??

There is going to be an ugly post about BC's color guard score. Wouldnt want to be that judge in critique.

I won't comment on the score since I didn't see the show, but you are right about the critique........ It'll be interesting.

There is going to be an ugly post about BC's color guard score. Wouldnt want to be that judge in critique.

If you go back 30 pages I said BC should be very happy they were in 7th in TN. And tonight.

Agree on your placement of Devils. They are WAY out in front...no one else is even close. Unless something big happens, I see them taking finals by >3 points.

...now will someone explain to me why they're all wearing dresses?

It's adsurbity, according to our Mr. Brandt.