Funny things you've heard fans say at shows

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cadets 08..."Sarah, you really left alot of broken hearts." (or something like that)

heard in our section, "Sarah, you slut."

At the Buffalo show once Pioneer was set on the field and were taken off to lay the college hash marks down.....

"Is Hopkins working with Pioneer now?"

:cool: I just started reading this thread and that is just downright funny as someone who was on that field! We got back in the tunnel and I looked at my Bass 4 and said "Somebody's getting fired."

And one not so good reaction in the cinecast

Right before Cavies

"REMEMBER PEARL HARBOR"

Trust me, it was much more awkward than you could ever imagine there.

84 In Wisconsin a man and woman were sitting in front of us at semis, the woman turns around and says...This team is really nice. My grand daughter plays the horn with em.

Well I had to break it to her the best I could. I said , maam, this is the Madison Scouts. They are all guys. She turned back at me and said. Well my grand daughter is one of them. I dont think i have ever laughed so hard in my life.

Edited by JOHNNY_A

The first time I heard a fan yell "Freebird" at our encores sort of amused me, but after the 23rd time it got a little old.

Especially in San Antonio. Someone literally yelled "Freebird" between every song we played and recieved obnoxious laughter in return. Every time.

84 In Wisconsin a man and woman were sitting in front of us at semis, the woman turns around and says...This team is really nice. My grand daughter plays the horn with em.

Well I had to break it to her the best I could. I said , maam, this is the Madison Scouts. They are all guys. She turned back at me and said. Well my grand daughter is one of them. I dont think i have ever laughed so hard in my life.

LOL...that is CLASSIC!!