What bugs you...

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"We f'n get it you got a ring, now quit being such a pretentious ###### bag and rep for your students already! You can wear that **** to the alumni banquet" :angry:

What is wrong with a little corps pride...

But if you need a Dr. B to warm up before the show you probably should've taken another week to figure out how to play in time without it.

Why would you assume they hadn't already taken plenty of time in rehearsal to learn how to play without it? Perhaps they just want to keep the focus on making sure the tempo is solid right before the show. I know, God forbid, right?

You mean Phantom Regiment? :angry:

Perhaps I should clarify.

My complaint is not with hornlines that like to rattle your molars on a regular basis. What bugs me is hornlines that display limited dynamic range. Regiment definitely isn't one of them.

Perhaps a more accurate version would have been, "Hornlines that have three dynamics: Forte, back field, and pit break."

Perhaps I should clarify.

My complaint is not with hornlines that like to rattle your molars on a regular basis. What bugs me is hornlines that display limited dynamic range. Regiment definitely isn't one of them.

Perhaps a more accurate version would have been, "Hornlines that have three dynamics: Forte, back field, and pit break."

don't you mean mezzo forte? :smile:

don't you mean mezzo forte? :thumbup:

now now...there's no proof that FJM has designed an aussie hat with a mf meter in it... :smile:

...oh...and something that bugs me:

People who knit on the subway...those needles look so dangerous during rush hour

But if you need a Dr. B to warm up before the show you probably should've taken another week to figure out how to play in time without it. Not like it's coming on the field with you (or is Dr. B included with the new synth rules?!?!).

No listening forward.

Or I guess you could put the pit on the back sideline.

Didn't Star '93 have a Dr. Beat in it?