What bugs you...

People that put "Corps X Hopeful 20XX." I'm glad you have decided to make a non commitment to march in 2 years, but the rest of us that have marched have reason to put stuff in our signatures.

Plus.... When you say dumb stuff it reflects on that corps in a poor light. Because you have their name in there. just my POV.

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've also had about enough of this INT crap.

It used to be funny. Then people drove it into the ground.

Stop that.

Yeah, I'm definitely with you there. It was clever once upon a time, but now it definitely bugs me.

People that put "Corps X Hopeful 20XX." I'm glad you have decided to make a non commitment to march in 2 years, but the rest of us that have marched have reason to put stuff in our signatures.

Plus.... When you say dumb stuff it reflects on that corps in a poor light. Because you have their name in there. just my POV.

Speaking of signatures: signatures with huge fonts and images, life history back to the womb, and six favorite movie quotes, all of which take up three times more space that the actual post. You guys wear out my scrolling finger. Those thin horizontal corps banners are cool, but I don't see any reason to stack more than, say, three. Fortunately, those space hog signatures easily enough avoided by adjusting view options.

No listening forward.

Or I guess you could put the pit on the back sideline.

Didn't Star '93 have a Dr. Beat in it?

What with electronics, I think this is a great idea. Who needs to have the pit up front anymore? Clear the front sideline so we can see the field.

Speaking of signatures: signatures with huge fonts and images, life history back to the womb, and six favorite movie quotes, all of which take up three times more space that the actual post. You guys wear out my scrolling finger. Those thin horizontal corps banners are cool, but I don't see any reason to stack more than, say, three. Fortunately, those space hog signatures easily enough avoided by adjusting view options.

And another thing about sigs. People that put their high school/college marching band credentials.

Trust me. Nobody cares that you marched bari sax for the Regiment of Frog Balls High School in Mississippi. I'm sure the drumline at Pigsknuckle High has some phat beats.

Edited by contrajedi8

And another thing about sigs. People that put their high school/college marching band credentials.

Trust me. Nobody cares that you marched bari sax for the Regiment of Frog Balls High School in Mississippi. I'm sure the drumline at Pigsknuckle High has some phat beats.

Awesome. When I marched the worst thing anyone could do was tell a high school band story. A rookie would learn quickly as all the smiles dropped from our faces and someone would say coldly, "Dude, you just told a high school band story."

Okay, since we're apparently calling out members of DCP now, I'm bugged by people that talk about how right they think they are in their sigs.

...Well, not really. It doesn't bother me at all. I just figured that acting like stuck-up know-it-alls was the norm here. There's a reason I don't post very often in this forum.

This I Believe.

The guy who endlessly revs his Harley outside of my apartment. I've never seen him ride it, he just revs-revs-revs it.