You Know You've done too much Drum Corps in your life when......

When you're walking along listening to your IPod a realize you're on the "wrong" foot and without even giving it a second thought skip step to get back in.

People do stare.

Do i care ...

Nah!

Puppet

When 2 of you kids are in BD's Hall of Fame, another 1 is their B Corps' Guard Caption Head, and another one is teaching Boston....

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You can never have too much Drum corps in your life !!!!!!! EVER !!!!!!!!!! :whistle:

You can never have too much Drum corps in your life !!!!!!! EVER !!!!!!!!!! :whistle:

Just a guess here but I'm guessing you're a little younger than some of us...

You get lonely in the shower.

You must be recently divorced. If so, you now have more time for drum corps - rejoice!

Puppet

When you're walking along listening to your IPod a realize you're on the "wrong" foot and without even giving it a second thought skip step to get back in.

This.

When even after 32 years you can still march a 22 1/2 inch step and when your hubby starts to estimate something you pace it off. He thinks you're nuts so you just have to get out the yardstick and prove to him that each step was exactly 22 1/2 inches.

when you find yourself walking (marching) around at 200 completely by accident because of the music you are listening to.

This thread is full of win.

When you critique peoples posture (in your head at least) when you are walking down the street.

EDIT - all the time....ha

Edited by jts5032

You find yourself walking up to receive communion in Mass utilizing "toes up" marching style.

When yourself in a parking lot or park and can envision a hornline or drumline warming up there.....

Edited by Triple Forte

.....when it's ok if you can't find your tape measure.....because you mark it off out using your 8-to-5 skills.

I once marked off yard lines for my high school marching band alumni rehearsal and was yelled at by one of the other members for marching incorrectly.

Never mind that I just came off my fourth summer of marching corps and could literally march 8-to-5 with my eyes closed.