Weird Fan Shouts During Performances

Late '70s..can't recall which corps. but somebody yells "I wanna die !" I think it was Madison ?

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Judges are you watching?"

I want to say it was Chris Church, marching staff, who said that... someone on this board would know for sure. PR ANG????

What I always found interesting is the form they're in when he says it. To me it looks like an eye. Anyone else catch that?

You realize that threads like this only encourage more of this kind of behavior? This kind of behavior in the stands is a form of attention-getting... to be immortal and on peoples' minds well after the event. I would just as soon all these people were edited out of the recordings. They're not part of the show, much as they would like to be.

You realize that threads like this only encourage more of this kind of behavior? This kind of behavior in the stands is a form of attention-getting... to be immortal and on peoples' minds well after the event. I would just as soon all these people were edited out of the recordings. They're not part of the show, much as they would like to be.

Yes, it's definitely wrong to encourage this type of bad behavior ...

(btw .... I've got 5 bucks to the first person that gets "DCP Rocks!" or something about Terrance I. McGee to be audible on a DCI finals recording ...)

Anyway, I agree ... despicable behavior !!!! :lol:

Edited by Liam

I already posted this elsewhere, but I'm interested enough to make note of it:

around 4:35 in SCV 2008's CD recording, there's a shout that, when it's not there, I feel like something's missing. The pitch of it makes it sound like an elephant until it ends.

also, Carolina Crown 2008, about 6:36, right after a horn chord release, there's a savage yell from the audience. I can only assume someone brought a banshee with them.

:lol:

"THEY'RE ALWAYS READY ?"

Gee thanks for grammer correction , but I believe that everyone else could give a c??p .

with the exception of a few . :lol: Everyone else knows what I mean , don't ya people ? :lol: