Weird Fan Shouts During Performances

I always got a kick out of the guy shouting at the beginning of the Madison '06 show yelling "yeeaah!!". Listen during the bass solo a few seconds after the show starts- makes me laugh all the time.

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's get a couple standards out of the way:

"where are we?"

"IN MADISON!"/"IN 5TH PLACE!"

"DON'T GO IN THERE!"

"RANDOM GIRL'S NAME" when The Cavaliers are on the field.

Now a couple not so standard:

(ok, this isn't a fan shout, but still) At 00:23 on the 95 Championship recording for The Cavaliers, you hear a cellphone ring. I believe this is the first documented instance of cellphone interruption in DCI. I mean, did they even have cell phones in 95?! :blink:

1992. After The Cavaliers finish Gavorkna Fanfare everyone and their dog had to shout something. "92 Champions", "Bring it home". Must be fun to be "the new champion." Prob not so weird at the time, but looking back...

"FREE WILLY"

2008. Can't remember the show. Some guy tried to do the Vanguard yell at the wrong moment. It went:

Guy - "VANGUAAArr....."

Everyone else - "awwwwww"

Edited by luvs me sum mello!

Academy '07: At the end of the jazz piece you hear a fan yell "Now thats why you buy a ticket!"

I love the so.Cal shows when SCV's DM salutes and a bunch of people will yell "GO STU!!!!"

in the build-up to the solo in Regiment's '08 show, several people yell a few things, "go regiment...etc." it might be my imagination, but doesn't someone yell, "go pumpkinhead!?!"

please tell me it's my ears that are deceiving me.

There was a show once where someone yelled "Judges are you watching!!" Anyone remember what or when that was?

GLASSMEN is your corps ready ? " THERE ALWAYS READY ! " Courtesy of our favorite Brit , Vivian Whitaker union jack in tow .

Edited by rudi man

:blink:

GLASSMEN is your corps ready ? " THERE ALWAYS READY ! " Courtesy of our favorite Brit , Vivian Whitaker union jack in tow .

"THEY'RE ALWAYS READY ?"

Edited by Perry S