Columbia FirstBEAT Battle

Congratulations to all the corps, especially Cadets who are dealing with multiple members out. I didn't know that Crown has members miss as well until it was posted earlier. Hope they get better soon too. Its hard on all members to go out and perform knowing their comrads are sitting back at the buses during the show.

Once both these corps are healthy, they will dominate over the left coast.

Also with both Crown & Cadet's scores increasing it shows the quality and excellence of both corps as they struggle with illness and injuries.

Keep going kids!!

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

as a black helicopter flies overhead.. :tongue:

Actually I was posting my comments to mathematicians, statisticians, probability analysts, etc not to the sky gazers. But thanks for the sky report anyway. Incidentally, I hear there's more sunshine predicted in the sky over much of the country tomorrow, so enjoy the skies!

Edited by BRASSO

Blue Stars and Boston last met on 6/26th . Blue Stars scored 70.400, Boston, 70.100. ( 3 tenths diff. ) Both don't compete head to head, but both make changes of additions, subtractions, cleaning, etc and come back 2 weeks later and with a completely different judging panel and voila !.... magically both go up identical 8.6 points.

It's statistically amazing how this can all happen isn't it ? I mean for you mathematicians and probability analysts out there, this is a research data dream !

Amazing?? Could it be pre-destined by the illuminati that run DCI???

Actually I was posting my comments to mathematicians, statisticians, probability analysts, etc not to the sky gazers. But thanks for the sky report anyway. Incidentally, I hear there's more sunshine predicted in the sky over much of the country tomorrow, so enjoy the skies!

did you hear there are secret symbols in just about every corps logo?

did you hear there are secret symbols in just about every corps logo?

You need to hang out with a different crowd if you believe in everything you hear.

Edited by BRASSO

You need to hang out with a different crowd if you believe in everything you hear.

Tom Cruise told me its all true.

Tom Cruise told me its all true.

Hmm. Didn't know Tommy was a drum corps fan

Hmm. Didn't know Tommy was a drum corps fan

He wasnt really, but katie was.

This is true. Not saying Crown isn't exceptional or won't hold on, but if I were the corps in "first place" (<--note quotation marks here), the corps I would least like to see in my rear view mirror would be the Cadets.

I agree. Crown should just take care of what they are capable of taking care of and just not think about things beyond their control. There is no value in looking over their shoulder right now. Crown has a capable staff and will keep their members focused. And the Cadets staff have been here before. This is the norm for them. They know what they have to do to get to where they want to be on Finals Night. Scores and placements in July are easily forgotten by Labor Day. It's not where you start, but where you finish.

Edited by BRASSO