Atlanta's Brave New World

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Glassmen was screwed over by the score they took to average into this line up.

come on drum judge make a call...a tie for cadets and Crown?

If BD wins it will probably be my least favorite 1st place show in the history of DCI. Technically superior but almost nothing emotionally.

Someone feels the need to say this EVERY YEAR about the eventual champion. People said it about BD last year when it looked like they woudl win, people said it about Phantom...it always comes up

If BD wins it will probably be my least favorite 1st place show in the history of DCI. Technically superior but almost nothing emotionally.

If BD wins it will probably be my least favorite 1st place show in the history of WGI.....

:thumbup::blink: Do it up Devils! :blink::worthy:

I understand all of the criticsim and whining -- if I were rooting for another corps, I'd be frustrated as well. Simply put, based on a humble viewing over FN, they really are heads and shoulders above right now. Music Ensemble was in a different league. The visual package is amazing. No -- they don't run all over the place -- folding and unfolding small straight lines at 300 bpm ... but they march one heck of a beautiful visual show.

I still think HNC are the only corp capable of catching ... I don't see Cavies music book carrying them to an upset in two weeks.

Awesome shows tonight! Congratulations to all the corps, especially BD!