Madison Scouts 2010

Cop

I had the Honor of competing with The Madison Scouts from '59 - '63 as a Chicago Cavalier. Thanks, Scouts, for reminding me of what Drum Corps should be, through your INCREDIBLE 2010 performance!

And yes, I DO wish the Belleville Black Knights & Kilties were still around to spice the Midwest up!

Nice job brothers!

:thumbup:

I had the Honor of competing with The Madison Scouts from '59 - '63 as a Chicago Cavalier. Thanks, Scouts, for reminding me of what Drum Corps should be, through your INCREDIBLE 2010 performance!

And yes, I DO wish the Belleville Black Knights & Kilties were still around to spice the Midwest up!

Belleville Black Knights...the best uniforms in the history of the drum and bugle corps activity.

2010 Madison Scouts -

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED

Please don't worry so much about chasing the ring and moving up in placement that you forget what it was that made those THOUSANDS of fans stand and cheer for you.

The Blue Devils are indeed an outstanding corps and have also accomplished great things, but DCI audiences need and want the MADISON BRAND more than ever... and

no other corps can supply that.

Thanks for a great season.

and a few months ago i was chided for saying in here finals should be a goal.

i was wrong.

not being last in finals should have been the goal and that was achieved. 5 standing O's?

you betcha. thanks Scouts!

Belleville Black Knights...the best uniforms in the history of the drum and bugle corps activity.

As a Belleville, IL native...if I hit the lotto I will put money in reviving the Black Knights. All of my old high school instructors were Black Knights

Agreed!

I love the neckerchiefs and the spats. I thought Scouts fans would like this quote from friends of mine, a Japanese couple to whom I had been extolling the virtues of drum and bugle corps. Well, they happen to live in Bloomington, I found out, so I reminded them about DCI. To my pleasant surprise they decided to go. Here's what he said:

See? Madison's always been a fan favorite, even for total newbies. This made me so happy to see.

Go Scouts!

Love this.