New Unis

I'll take a page out of your playbook:

-snip-

Spirit - I REALLY like them. Still wishing they had a bit more baby blue, but overall the design is fresh and classy.

Pioneer - They're getting new unis? I actually kind of liked the last ones.

I've been hearing about Pioneers new uni since may. Haven't seen it though.

Are they waiting for delivery or are they not wearing it till later in the season?

Question about the Blue Stars new uniforms, is it me or do they look a little "baggy" in those pictures. Maybe it is just the pictures but some of the uniforms don't look like they fit well.

Question about the Blue Stars new uniforms, is it me or do they look a little "baggy" in those pictures. Maybe it is just the pictures but some of the uniforms don't look like they fit well.

35 mile per hour winds will do that to a uniform. the material is very lightweight. The uniforms are actually very slimming.

---t

Edited by TomVV

another look at the uni at night..

36034_440389613593_542283593_5737326_2153854_n.jpg

They remind me a lot of the old Fever OC Drum Corps uniforms. Too much grey. But we'll see...I'll wait to give my "DISLIKE" or "REALLY LIKE" comments after seeing them live! Lets wait and see...shall we!!

So, I will officially put this gag to rest. So long, You were fun...

33206.jpg

So, I will officially put this gag to rest. So long, You were fun...

33206.jpg

Maybe next time around. Or, theres plenty of other blue corps that might be needing uniform suggestions in the future.

I like that he doesn't spend half the article explaining what drum corps is. I also like that there are 2 other stories about Blue Stars. Gotta love LaCrosse.

I was at the Blue Stars camp this week doing alterations. The uniform is very striking. That gray on the pictures you see here is very washed out compared to actual color. Also, the star really does pop. They look long and lean and make for a very crisp look on the field under the lights. The gray also makes the colorguard work just pop out. First fittings are now needing alterations as they have lost their spring training weight so some of them did admittedly look a little floppy. That is an ongoing process, as we all know.

I think those who are on the fence will be in Camp Blue Stars when you see them under the lights.

I was very impressed when I saw the Blue Stars uniform in person. They have a very commanding prescense with the dominating gray; moreover, that hue is very sophisticated. Again, this uniform is on my all time favorites list.

Shouldn't the star on the uni be blue?