New Unis

WTF!! They look like bellhops! GAH!!! How can anybody complain about Crown or Sprit when this happens?

WTF!! They look like bellhops! GAH!!! How can anybody complain about Crown or Sprit when this happens?

fwiw, i think they'lll look a lot better under the lights at night, from other pics ive seen.

Edited by AlexL

Oh man oh man... I hate those even more than I hate the Troopers uniforms... I still love both corps but MAN I do not like those uniforms one little bit. I think the design is bad (grey? I mean really?) and the uniforms don't look too well tailored to the individuals either. Did I mention grey? I mean they are the BLUE Stars after all... There is no separation of upper and lower halves and the grey makes them look washed out on the field. Furthermore, with the bagginess of the pants cut, they look short and frumpy.... Bad choice.... Last years was sooooo much better.

I think the design is bad (grey? I mean really?) and the uniforms don't look too well tailored to the individuals either. Did I mention grey? I mean they are the BLUE Stars after all... There is no separation of upper and lower halves and the grey makes them look washed out on the field. Furthermore, with the bagginess of the pants cut, they look short and frumpy.... Bad choice.... Last years was sooooo much better.

The gray part of the uni looks suspiciously thick. The gray on the upper bodies, in particular, looks padded, like a bullet-proof vest or a catcher's chest protector. Either that, or the black stripe on the inside of the "V" is creating a drop-shadow optical illusion. Given the theme of the show, could they be planning an '85 SCV style switcheroo, to blue maybe?

Ruh roh.....another questionable 2010 uniform change. :sad:

I've got to laugh. People have been talking about how Troopers needs to update to be competitive for the last 20+ years, so when they actually do it people go crazy.

This is why you can't try to please everyone, you will just fail.

Sidenote: One thing that has always irked me about the Troopers appearance has been when you see 128 (err...or is that 135 or whatever) members and they all seem to shape their hats a bit differently or wear them at slightly different angles. Would love to see more uniformity there.

YES!!!!! I can't stand that!

On another note, I really like the Blue Stars uni, especially the back, and the DM uni is awesome.