Top 12...Is It Already Set?

BUMP.

Glassmen just 5 pointed Colts....

I'm thinking Glassmen might have a lock on 12th. Who else might be able to realistically catch them based on current scores?

Well since Academy was ahead of troopers last time they saw them and troopers are basically in a dogfight with colts and both of them are well behind glassmen. I would say the only corps who has a chance at catching glassmen for 12th might be Academy, but since we haven't seen anything from them in a while we don't really know if they have pulled farther away from troopers/colts or if they have slid back into a tight cluster with them.

it will be interesting to see the first show where we have Glassmen & Academy

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I won't say it's set until we have shows with the full panel. That's not to say that those that are currently in the top 12 aren't ahead of the rest of the pack right now though.
I agree with Dave .

No suspense, the top 12 is now set including the 2010 champion Blue Devel's, so the race now is to see who else will medal. The real race is for 13th and I see that as a tight battle between Spirit, Crossmen, Colts, Academy, and Troopers.

No suspense, the top 12 is now set including the 2010 champion Blue Devel's, so the race now is to see who else will medal. The real race is for 13th and I see that as a tight battle between Spirit, Crossmen, Colts, Academy, and Troopers.

this

The 12 are set, #1 is done. Lets enjoy the 2-7 and 13-17 battles.

this

The 12 are set, #1 is done. Lets enjoy the 2-7 and 13-17 battles.

Nope. Nothing is set. We haven't even had our first regional, there are lots of corps who will be putting new stuff in to try to boost their scores (usually between SA and Atlanta and beyond), and everyone knows that some shows peak out before others. I'm not betting on BD winning and I'm not betting on the top 12 yet. But ya'll go ahead and enjoy the boredom of calling it done. :thumbup:

Well since Academy was ahead of troopers last time they saw them and troopers are basically in a dogfight with colts and both of them are well behind glassmen. I would say the only corps who has a chance at catching glassmen for 12th might be Academy, but since we haven't seen anything from them in a while we don't really know if they have pulled farther away from troopers/colts or if they have slid back into a tight cluster with them.

it will be interesting to see the first show where we have Glassmen & Academy

Academys hirstory is that they peak around the week before finals. Canthey last one more week?