Drums Along the Rockies

well not as hard as laying down spread eagle on the field or rolling around on it or marching poorly at 196 while playing nothing. but pretty close.

:smile:

• Replies 511
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As I've said in the past old DCImonkey, trot on out to a BD practice and strap one on....you and reality will have a head on collision....and they'll be pickin' monkey pieces out of the astroturf for years. :smile:

There are several things on this earth that I do pretty darn well......and sitting down on my fat ### is one of them! I'm sure I could teach them some technique about parking my large behind down in a chair. Now that rotating boxes crap....I'm out!

My problem with that show had nothing to do with the ridiculous beach furniture......it had more to do with 4 minutes of NO BRASS PLAYING!.....................consecutively

In that aspect, I agree with you. When BD can create their style of Visual with a more musical book, I'll be in Drum Corps Heaven.

Define "hard"

Physically demanding? No.

Requiring an exorbitant amount of body control and balance. Yup.

Ok let's see....I'm sitting on the crapper right now...let me stand up! OK, CLOSING MY EYES.....sitting down. YUP made it! Let me do it again .....slowly..... YUP MADE IT AGAIN! :smile:

Ok let's see....I'm sitting on the crapper right now...let me stand up! OK, CLOSING MY EYES.....sitting down. YUP made it! Let me do it again .....slowly..... YUP MADE IT AGAIN! :smile:

hey i can lay on my back and lift my foot up. and move my arms.

For those that know me, they know that I can't stand last years and this years BD.

For those who need Hope :

July 12th.... 2008, Denver Colo. DCI Show Score :

1) Blue Devils 87.150

2) Cavaliers 86. 626

3) Phantom 84.350

August 9th,.....2008 DCI Finals Championsips:

1) Phantom 98.125

2) Blue Devils 98.100

While the Blue Devils are clearly in the driver's seat, DCI Championships are not decided in the 2nd week in July.

Edited by BRASSO

There are several things on this earth that I do pretty darn well......and sitting down on my fat ### is one of them! I'm sure I could teach them some technique about parking my large behind down in a chair. Now that rotating boxes crap....I'm out!

Go to a football field, put a chair down.... get a step infront of the chair. Now go 10 yards away, march at 170ish and plant your behind firmly in it (with confidence and swagger) while playing. Harder then you think. I'm sure you NEVER missed your dot :smile:

So it's classless to boo an unjust score?

Yes, it is.

I can't believe this forum- unreal amount of #####ing and complaining

It's about enjoying the shows- 10 years from now the kids don't remember scores- they will remember the friends, places, and hard work.