Drums Along the Rockies

So it's classless to boo an unjust score?

I think it's classless to boo period. You weren't required to clap. Don't clap instead.

Also, saying it was an unjust score is complete opinionated. I think Phantom's championship in 2008 was the biggest gift DCI has ever given a corps, but I didn't boo them at finals.

Edited by MagicBobert

• Replies 511
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No assumption meant. Having said that, I have never seen the kind of criticism on DCP that seems reserved for BD. And your lack of ill will is clearly not shared by all of those posting here. My apologies to you for my incorrectly assumption.

I take no offense. And kindly ignore my posting above, as it's obvious now you were getting to everything in due time.

You will never hear me say something to the effect of "BD isn't good enough!". That statement would be ridiculous.

They are performing the hell out of their show. Do I care for the show? No. But I certainly recognize the skill with which they perform it.

So it's classless to boo an unjust score?

It was classless to boo kids on the field standing right in front of you! What were you thinking? These are young performers who have busted their ### for half a year, balancing school and family and sacrificing and you do this!!!! Utterly unexcusable behavior...certainly not adult behavior...and you will carry it with you.

It's too late to read all skatey-eight pages so please forgive any redundancy...

Yes, there was a ring, she removed her glove and put it on.

Yes, the Glassmen's guard costumes are appallingly horrible...they look like terrorist's wives, even the men, bless their hearts...

And the 88? There were audible groans and silence with very little applause. I heard someone a few rows back utter quite a string of expletives. It was like the audience collectively said, "what???". Except, of course the BD fans. The 20 of them were clapping...

All the corps threw down tonight...it was an exciting and entertaining evening, except for the Justin Beiber crap...

Night!

The first time I saw BD's show this season, that was pretty much my reaction; however, it's starting to growing on me, each viewing.

wasn't that a G7 suggestion? let the fans text in their votes?

The G-7 proposal is less popular than a Lebron James t shirt at a Cleveland shopping mall. So I wouldn't use that as a worthy suggestion.

Edited by BRASSO

The G-7 proposal is less popular than a Lebron James t shirt at a Cleveland shopping mall. So I would use that as a worthy suggestion.

Well played, sir. Well played.

It was classless to boo kids on the field standing right in front of you! What were you thinking? These are young performers who have busted their ### for half a year, balancing school and family and sacrificing and you do this!!!! Utterly unexcusable behavior...certainly not adult behavior...and you will carry it with you.

I was not booing the kids and if you'd paid attention to my post at all you would see that I actually really enjoyed the show ... musically. I was merely booing the score that the judges gave them. There is a difference. I fully respect anyone who has the ability to march drum corps ... members of Blue Devils included.

Edited by CMFC4Ever