ExSIGHTment of Sound Houston Shows

Twas not my intention to trick you.

Can we be friends?

Go ahead Lucy....hold the football....here I come to kick it! :thumbup:

Ok why is everyone trying to kill little Geoffry? Stop trying to kill off the kid. :thumbup:

I was talking to a friend about another friend who hates "free form jazz" to the point of anger and how the source material for BD's show would likely cause him to be enraged enough to kick a small creature over a cliff. I volunteer little Jeffrey/Geoffrey.

All this talk has me thinking the thought:

It's just band on grass.

It's more than that, the encore this evening was sweet..i cried

No matter what they say; I also liked BK tonight...good night :)

I was talking to a friend about another friend who hates "free form jazz" to the point of anger and how the source material for BD's show would likely cause him to be enraged enough to kick a small creature over a cliff. I volunteer little Jeffrey/Geoffrey.

I'd feel sorry for his mommy.

Were you there ? Just asking.

yeah he teaches Teal

I don't think anyone that has seen BD in encore in recent years expects much from them in that department. I mean, they don't play Madonna or Thriller, so they pretty much have no chance unless they pull out Channel One Suite or La Fiesta... And last time I checked, the encore is not judged...

Heck, I don't even cheer for their encore, so what? furthers the idea that BD is not really concerned about every fan liking them. Winning and making money first, love by all the fans a distant second. It's just business...

We don't disagree here on this point, ie " Winning and making money is first " ( BD).

As a matter of fact, I don't see any Corps beating the Blue Devils this year.

At the end of Finals, I 'm actually pretty confident that the Blue Devils will be able to say: " mission accomplished "

Edited by BRASSO

Just watched the BD VOD and... aside from the fact that the audio and visual are slightly out of sync...

...Did anyone else notice that the "FRANK IS AN AMERICAN BAD***!!!!" dude made an appearance tonight?

1) Who the heck is Frank?

2) Why hasn't he aged out by now?

3) Why does he have such obnoxious (but, admittedly, loyal) friends?

Oh. And good job, BD. Interesting to see that, rather than making City of Glass less chaotic / more uncomfortable, you made it more chaotic. Curious to see how it all turns out...

Edited by saxfreq1128

Ok why is everyone trying to kill little Geoffry? Stop trying to kill off the kid. :thumbup:

Don't worry 2000, I've already phoned Child Services about Hoppy! I believe he will be doin' the Perp Walk in the morning! You know, we do have Child Labor Laws in this country! :doh:

I was talking to a friend about another friend who hates "free form jazz"

There's nothing very free-form in Devils' show. It's all straight ahead orchestral jazz, which stopped being cutting edge back when Lyndon Johnson was in the White House.

Now if they come out with an Ornette Coleman show next year, we'll be talkin. Ornette was so far out there, the universe hasn't expanded enough to catch up to him yet... :thumbup:

Edited by mobrien

We don't disagree here on this point, ie " Winning and making money is first " ( BD).

As a matter of fact, I don't see any Corps beating the Blue Devils this year.

At the end of Finals, I 'm actually pretty confident that the Blue Devils will be able to say: " mission accomplished "

mission_accomplished.jpg