How do you feel?

It's like they sit around trying to come up with the most hideous looking thing they can put out on a football field just for giggles... just alot of bad uniforms this year.

You're just jaded because you were associated with the 27th Lancers who had such amazing guards back in the day.

I sometimes wish there was more of an identity with the guard uniforms today. One is more heinous than the other.

Cadets wear traditional uniforms this year and they are getting destroyed by the judges, even though they spin and

toss very well. Maybe the guys should thrown on skirts and splash some yellow and purple on there faces, thats worth

another 2 points.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it's just a costume.

it's not going to jump out and bite you.

But it did jump out and bite me..in ways I don't want to describe... :lol::worthy:

You're just jaded because you were associated with the 27th Lancers who had such amazing guards back in the day.

I sometimes wish there was more of an identity with the guard uniforms today. One is more heinous than the other.

Cadets wear traditional uniforms this year and they are getting destroyed by the judges, even though they spin and

toss very well. Maybe the guys should thrown on skirts and splash some yellow and purple on there faces, thats worth

another 2 points.

I LOVE the Cadets guards uniforms this year....and I hear ya...lol...

another 2 points.

Personally I dont care for the shako thing at all.. but i get it all with the theme. That being said I think cadets guard is being destroyed not on uniform but the fact they do not spin like the cadet guards of the past AT ALL. They just arent as complex nor as technical. Even the writing to me is a little predictable.

I am a huge Cadet fan, always have been but I do think the guard is lacking quite a bit this year.

This isn't the first time I've read something about the guard and shakos. Funny, they spun and tossed for decades with them.

Garry in Vegas

This isn't the first time I've read something about the guard and shakos. Funny, they spun and tossed for decades with them.

Garry in Vegas

Yes and brilliantly But not with today's work and body contributions...totally different. I just don't care for the look myself..JMO

I would probably "gasp" walking around the streets of Hattiesburg, Mississippi and they would probably "gasp" while walking around the streets of Boston.

Granted, you will never find me walking around the state of Mississippi ever though.

Forget beating up on Ole Miss. I know such attire would work in Provincetown, Massachusetts. 'Might even get you elected to the School Committee or Board of Selectman there.

Edited by BRASSO

I was wondering what the majority on here feel about seeing guys wearing dresses in color guards? Does this bother anyone?

Why do the designers insist on doing this?

if we're talking things other than togas and kilts then yes it bothers me, but then again....... I will keep my trap shut cause the whole DCP will drop the A-bomb on my head if I continue.