How do you feel?

if we're talking things other than togas and kilts then yes it bothers me, but then again....... I will keep my trap shut cause the whole DCP will drop the A-bomb on my head if I continue.

dont be afraid, trudge on, and to heck with adversity........look through the glass darkly !

G

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if we're talking things other than togas and kilts then yes it bothers me, but then again....... I will keep my trap shut cause the whole DCP will drop the A-bomb on my head if I continue.

Actually, most of the responses on here so far seem to agree wiith you that some of the Guard costumes worn these days are hideous looking, and you feel kid of sad that they have to dress up like this. You feel bad for them, because it is embarrassing.

Edited by BRASSO

Actually, most of the responses on here so far seem to agree wiith you that some of the Guard costumes worn these days are hideous looking, and you feel kid of sad that they have to dress up like this. You feel bad for them, because it is embarrassing.

nobody has to do anything.

please stop presuming to know what the performers think about what they're wearing. you don't.

nobody has to do anything.

please stop presuming to know what the performers think about what they're wearing. you don't.

Thank you, and please don't let his become another old school versus new generation type thing. Each faction had it's good points and bad points, they just vary according the people that you're talking to.

Forget beating up on Ole Miss. I know such attire would work in Provincetown, Massachusetts. 'Might even get you elected to the School Committee or Board of Selectman there.

[/quote

AHHHHHHHHH PROVINCETOWN .....more towns should be like this.....NON - JUDGEMENTAL wouldnt it be nice

Yes that's what I mean...lol..and you notice how I started this thread.

I know how it is on here and I was just trying to get some DECENT CIVIL minded conversation going about this....but I guess I came to the wrong place AGAIN! :worthy:

Thank you, and please don't let his become another old school versus new generation type thing. Each faction had it's good points and bad points, they just vary according the people that you're talking to.

This is something that I have come to terms with in the past few years...you are so right.

I was just in Ptown last weekend and it was fabulous.

Hedda Lettuce worked the room big time.

And you are welcome for all the cancer drugs we developed and are amazing hospitals!

INT has Hedda Lettuce featured this summer as well. ' Gotta get there early though.