Can Bluecoats Win?

Can Bluecoats win it?  

290 members have voted

1. 1. Can the Bluecoats pull it out at finals and win?

• Yes
    • No
    • Are you on crack

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

more than likely, bluecoats will be second. Unless BD goes on vacation a week early this year, I don't see how it'd be possible for anyone to catch them. However, strange things do tend to happen during finals week for the top 3 or 4 corps.

I think the more realistic debate is who will be 2nd. It could be any one of 4 corps, imo. And honestly, I think we'll see more flip-flopping of places in the 2-4 zone next weekend than anywhere else.

It could certainly happen...I wouldn't mind at all if that happened.

In before GMichael's obnoxious "LOLOL another thread with people grasping for straws and making up scenarios where BD can lose LOLOL" post.

It could certainly happen...I wouldn't mind at all if that happened.

In before GMichael's obnoxious "LOLOL another thread with people grasping for straws and making up scenarios where BD can lose LOLOL" post.

Yes...Obnoxious is indeed the right word. :thumbdown:

G

I think some people are overlooking the fact that if Bloo places 2nd...holy ####, Bloo placed 2nd. They may not be on track to win, but it looks like they're definitely on track to receive their best placement EVER. Way to go, Bloo!

very true. even if they are 3rd. No matter what anyone places, it'll be a new look to the top 4 in DCI this year which I've been looking forward to for a long time. Great to see other corps up there. :)

It could happen. And the Detroit Lions could win the Super Bowl next year.

I'm reasonably sure at least one of those scenarios will not happen. :thumbdown: