Can Bluecoats Win?

Can Bluecoats win it?  

290 members have voted

1. 1. Can the Bluecoats pull it out at finals and win?

• Yes
    • No
    • Are you on crack

I remember LOTS of years where making it onto the field was considered a successful season in Canton.

I couldn't be more proud. What a season - no matter what happens.

But I want to win and I think they could.

With the right performance and the right panel anything can happen during Finals week.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Honestly, its a long shot but i truly believe that with this program, they CAN legitimately win.

I am thrilled to even be talking about the POSSIBILITY of them winning. It is very exciting!

Five ways BD can lose:

5) Corps gets lost on way to LOS, sets up and plays at empty H.S. stadium, doesn't notice.... afterall it is the mid-west!

4) All tour buses get flats mysteriously as they depart housing site for LOS. Corps attempts to jazz run to LOS but arrives after retreat.

3) Insurgents replace BD's regular mirrors with sideshow fat guy mirrors, snares think they have picked up the basses.

2) DCP gets Superman to fly around the world backwards, real fast!

And the #1 way BD loses: Hoppy becomes disoriented and gives the wrong corps (BD) a pep talk in the tunnel. :thumbdown:

Five ways BD can lose:

5) Corps gets lost on way to LOS, sets up and plays at empty H.S. stadium, doesn't notice.... afterall it is the mid-west!

4) All tour buses get flats mysteriously as they depart housing site for LOS. Corps attempts to jazz run to LOS but arrives after retreat.

3) Insurgents replace BD's regular mirrors with sideshow fat guy mirrors, snares think they have picked up the basses.

2) DCP gets Superman to fly around the world backwards, real fast!

And the #1 way BD loses: Hoppy becomes disoriented and gives the wrong corps (BD) a pep talk in the tunnel. :thumbdown:

HAHAHA! And even then, they'd still manage to tie for the championship

As the author of Competitive Inertia, I have to say NO WAY.

No one knows how much I'd like to be wrong. I'd love nothing more than come back here on Aug 15 and post a retraction to CI.

But make no mistake: If Bloo wins, it will certainly be because they earned it like no other corps has.

with the rep they have, anything can happen.

I had them as pre-season favorites to win it all.

With the right performance and the right panel anything can happen during Finals week.

This is the one thing I hate about drum corps.

Yeah you can't change it...its subjective...I get it...but I still hate it :thumbdown:

Edited by jts5032