Most Entertaining Ranking of top 12

This is very difficult, and if you asked me again in 5 minutes, my answer would probably be different..... but for now:

1.Blue Devils

2.Crown

3.Phantom

4.Cadets

5.Blue Stars

6.Madison

7.SCV

8.Cavaliers

9.Bluecoats

10.BAC

11.Blue Knights

12.Glassmen

(have fun tabulating all of this)

Tough Call:

1. Madison Scouts - the old school style with modern elements and a clean, readable drill just grabs me; and that opening statement is goose bump city.

2. Cadets - despite the cheese this show oozes entertainment and some great, straight-up drum corps

3. Phantom Regiment - A beautiful music score and a stunning percussion section. One of the best endings in DCI this year.

4. Bluecoats - a well-written, flowing show from A-Z. Constant motion, beautiful and powerful music, intense, and really well performed. Oh, and they have a stunning percussion section as well.

5. Toss up between Carolina Crown and Cavaliers. Crown has the music score that I tend to prefer, and a beastly brass line; but the Cavaliers have a theme that projects better, a middle production that is STUNNING!, and a pit that is always one of the best.

7. Blue Knights - Love the music, love the drill, love the sound, even love their use of the synth bass (when it's appropriate).

8. Blue Stars - Excellent drill, amazing brass, great guard, and a show that may take 6th come Finals.

9. Blue Devils - not my personal cup of tea in terms of music, but out of sheer excellence alone I can always watch these guys. Nobody quite performs like these guys do, and excellence in and of itself can be a form of entertainment.

10. Glassmen - A much better show than last year with more hit points and better music GE. I have no doubt they will be great at Finals, yet they are young and this is going to be a great group next year.

11. Boston Crusaders - a wonderful opening statement both musically and visually. Some great drill, as expected from these guys, but the show loses focus as it moves forward.

12. SCV - lovely performance levels, very intricate style and artistic elements. They needed better connection of those elements to tie this one together, but I do love their visual program.

Ok I'll play

1. Blue Devils.....cant believe Im sayint that..lol sorry Scott

2. Blue Coats

3. Cavies...... not the guard

4. Madison

5. Crown

6. Cadets...loved it early on ..kinda bores me now

7. PR

8. SCV

9.Blue Knights...1st time ever....

10.Blue Stars

11. BAC

12. Glassmen

could change on a given day I guess with a few

1. Cavaliers

2. Phantom Regiment

3. Cadets

4. SCV

5. Carolina Crown

6. Madison Scouts

7. Bluecoats

8. Blue Knights

9. Boston

10. Blue Devils

11. Blue Stars

12. Glassmen

1. Carolina Crown

2. Phantom Regiment (The opening of the show makes it number 2)

3. Cavaliers

4. Blue Devils

5. Bluecoats

6. The Cadets

7. Blue Knights

8. Blue Stars

9. Santa Clara Vanguard

10. Madison Scouts

11. Boston Crusaders

12. Glassmen

(this was really hard I like most of the shows)

1. Madison Scouts

2. Phantom Regiment

3. Blue Knights

4. The Cadets

5. Carolina Crown

6. Blue Stars

7. Bluecoats

8. Cavaliers

9. Boston Crusaders

10. Santa Clara Vanguard

11. Blue Devils

12. Glassmen (Glassmen was last out of all 23 corps for me that I saw at Atlanta)

Edited by John Bogenschutz