Which 2010 show did you change your opinion on the most?

As always, the corps that play more traditional shows are nice when I first see them,

but I quickly grow tired of them as the season progresses, and by Finals I completely

lose interest in them.

For shows with more intricate unconventional music, the opposite is the case.

Edited by BDUFLS

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Bluecoats -peaked early again

Crown -first half great ,maybe most musical first minute ever. second half , very ZZZZ-7 or G7

Cadets -liked it early , then more cheese ruined it for me. brass was really turned down

and was hard to hear. Is Gino still there ?

Boston -also peaked early.

Madison great beginning and ending, rest very safe .

HA_HA_HA_OH_WOW.jpg

Yep, peaked right into their highest placement and score in corps history.

Yeah....the peaking thing really sometimes doesn't make any sense to me. If the Bluecoats peaked....then what about BD ? They were pretty much as clean as they could possibly get two weeks before dci finals week....... :thumbup:

So BD dominated and Bluecoats peaked ? How is dominating not peaking.....eh..

Edited by Triple Forte

Crown

Ditto.....even though I liked it the first time I saw it (June 18). It went from a "this is cool" to awesome show for me....

Madison. Reading all the great reviews on here, I just didn't get what all the "throwing babies" was about after watching on FN. I understand the corps has a great hx or so I've read, but as a noobie that really doesn't mean anything to me. BUT, watching the show live, WOW, it made me smile a big cheesey grin on the inside.

I saw Scouts for the first time in Dallas and I had been hearing and reading all of the hype and I was totally underwhelmed. I was able to see the show 4 more times and each time I fell more in love with the show. By Indy I had a lump in my throat each time I saw it!! Loved it!

Cavies - As the theme progressed and they added more effects, by finals, I was thoroughly creeped out. That color guard was disturbing (in am awesome way).

Crown - By sheer performance. While I was not (and really never have been) a fan of all the body stuff, I started picking up on the little things throughout the show that I had missed before and it really clicked for me Saturday night. That show will get some play on the iPod and DVD player.