Show ideas you'd want to see next year

Crown should revisit the Finis idea but bigger. Mash up the past 40 years of DCI into 13 minutes of total insanity. Copy music, drill, props, anything and everything. Take those amazing blended arrangements of Claire de Lune/One Hand One Heart and Somewhere/Somewhere Over the Rainbow and take it up times 10. Rocky Point Holiday, Malaguena, Channel One Suite, Appalachian Spring, Phantom of the Opera, Thunder and Blazes, When a Man Loves a Woman, Sabre Dance, Firebird, The Planets, Trittico, First Circle, American in Paris, Russian Christmas Music. Call it "A Drum Corps Fan's Nightmare".

No. OH GOD NO! I have no interest in hearing another college marching band show.

Also, someone needs to play some Ghost Love Score by Nightwish! This is just begging to be a drum corps show!

this

planet hell and/or dark chest of wonders would sound great also.

Teal could do a great job with integration of guitar/bass.

Somebody should do a show consisting of discordant mishmash of random non-melodic space chords.

Something about explorations and adventures of the Indiana Jones/Tomb Raider type. And this has to be the ballad. Probably one of the most beautiful pieces I've ever heard in a film score that wasn't really a big hit with me when I saw the film but man it would be a tear jerker.

I know the Scouts already tried a superhero show, but I would love to see the Cavaliers do Michael Giacchino's soundtrack for The Incredibles. I know it's Disney so the rights would be hard to get but if Impulse could get the rights surley the Cavaliers could. With their color guard a superhero show could be epic.

i would love to see the Madison Scouts Return to Lake Mendota

I'd like to see Teal do a Rush show.

This would be great to see, TOOL would also be a choice that would be worth trying. I also think it would be easy to get the rights to the music. Somebody, anybody needs to keep going down the same road as Teal did last year. So much music to choose from, and so far away from the same old wind, classical, big band. You all want something new on the field, its coming. Amps and Rock music go together real well.

I envision a World Class Corps doing a whole show from the music of Whitesnake. If I had to choose between seeing Malaga on the field agian or Crying in the Rain for the 1st time, Crying in the Rain all the way. Cant wait to see what the future brings us with all this new stuff on the field.