Tom Peashey on Vacation

TOGA.... TOGA..... TOGA..... TOGA..... Wonder what Tom is bringing back for us? :tongue:

Took a bunch of work trips to Puget Sound and like the area. Some off beat stuff there and that fits me well. :tongue:

#1 - Seattle Underground. When Seattle had a big fire over a hundred years ago the hills were leveled AFTER lot of downtown buildings were rebuilt. Result is some places have an underground first floor and you can see some on the tour (rough walking though). High point is the toilet on the 6 or so foot pedistal (something about the tides taking care of business).

#2 - Loomis Bar waaaay outside Seattle. Place had (still has?) an outside 6 foot high carving of a hand giving the one finger salute. "You're #1 with Lomis". Kicker is it's on a washing machine motor and goes back and forth. :ph34r: Have a pic of me with it.

Edit: Finally remembered Loomis is in Port Angeles, googled and looks like it was for sale. :tongue:

Edited by JimF-LowBari

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*Looks around quickly*

"Is he gone?" :ph34r:

"PARTY AT TOM'S PLACE!!!" :tongue::beer::beer::tongue:

WAHOOOO.....I got the CIGARS!!!!!!

Heck.....i'll even pull out my LAWN CHAIR for this one!!! :tongue:

have a good time old freind. go visit the stadium where you won the nationals while your there.

Still waiting for the picture of Tom wearing a straw hat, tacky Hawaiian shirt with cocktail in hand!

Or, since he went to Seattle...................a rain slicker??

I'm thinking of the news tonight that the FBI arrested three thieves who ransacked more than a dozen homes after their owners posted on Facebook that they were on vacation.

What's that address again, Tom?

:tongue:

Tom's not worried about that; he left his Doberman at home. And after the first few days of Tom's being away, that becomes a very very hungry Doberman.

Tom's not worried about that; he left his Doberman at home. And after the first few days of Tom's being away, that becomes a very very hungry Doberman.

Heh... reminds me of the old "Jesus is watching you" joke....LOL