Cadets Uniform

Lol. Actually all the pix in my sig have a common theme which reflected the 2011 program (which -- since the title has been leaked -- is not very hard to figure out). It was lots of fun before the title leaked however.

Here's a few previous pix as a reminder...

crown%202011%20in%20stone%202.jpg

crown%202011%20in%20stone.jpg

Ok, now I understand. For a moment there, from the looks of it, I thought that large heap of mass there on the shore was left behind by some big drum corps " dinosaur ", or something. 'Glad you cleared that up.

If they want to change shako plume colors during the show it can be done pretty quickly. Not sure how, but it can be done.

see 0.22 of this video of RR HS Band

• Like 1

Lol. Actually all the pix in my sig have a common theme which reflected the 2011 program (which -- since the title has been leaked -- is not very hard to figure out). It was lots of fun before the title leaked however.

Here's a few previous pix as a reminder...

crown%202011%20in%20stone%202.jpg

crown%202011%20in%20stone.jpg

Music from "Rocky" !!!!!!

From my understanding, this was their intended purpose with the uniforms:

Similar to the Sky Riders 1987 West Side Story show. Of course the concept is "Angels vs. Demons" with the cadets, not Jets vs Sharks XD

No matter if they go through with the Uniform idea or not, Cadets are gonna freakin' rock this year.

(I'm rooting for the change though, they'd be that much more awesome than they already are!!)

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

UNIFORMS ARE AWESOME!!!

UNIFORMS ARE AWESOME!!!

I told you guys it wouldn't be that much different. It's basically the regular uniform and the drum major uniform.

Unveiled tonight...

Traditional uniforms: drum majors and front ensemble

"Demons" (40 horns, 9 battery) : all burgundy (pants, jackets, shako, plume) with gold cummerbund/sash

"Angels" (40 horns, 9 battery) : all white (pants, jackets, shako, plume) with burgundy strap across chest and gold cummerbund/sash

All uniforms traditional Cadets "style", just with different color arrangements. Gold cummerbund ties the corps together.