Cadets Uniform

Right?!

If Hop wasn't in the pic, I wouldn't have the first clue as to what corps this was.

What's a corpse?

Ok, now I understand. For a moment there, from the looks of it, I thought that large heap of mass there on the shore was left behind by some big drum corps " dinosaur ", or something. 'Glad you cleared that up.

Edited by crownisking

If they want to change shako plume colors during the show it can be done pretty quickly. Not sure how, but it can be done.

see 0.22 of this video of RR HS Band

A couple high school bands in my state do it all the time. Think of it like a paper towel roll covered in plume feathers. Underneath the paper towel roll covered in plume feathers is another plume. Usually if you look closely at the outer plume before they make the switch, you can see a small glimpse at the plume underneath. tongue.gif

• Like 1

George said the Cadets2 will be using the all white.

Ah, very nice. It'll look good on the field, especially in a corps that will likely be performing earlier in the day. Brighter colors look better in daylight. (Not a knock on Cadets2, BTW - just an armchair guess that they'll be either a Class A or smaller Open Class corps.)

Sorry for the OT. This looks like it'll be a fun show!

Mike

CDT11.jpg

Cool; thanks for posting.

By the way, is this a surprise to anyone?! I know that some people were quick to freak out at the thought of Cadets changing their uniforms, but when the concept was explained did anyone really think it would be anything other than this? To me, the only real question was "what would the DM wear."

Regardless, I really like this, and I look forward to seeing how it looks on the field.