Cadets to Honor "The Uniform" in Special 2011 Ceremony

Call my silly, but if, by their own admission, the uniform is such a storied part of their past and identity that they want to make a special ceremony to honor it, why is it changing?

I know, it seems such a silly question. But still...am I the only one who see the contradiction?

Kind of like the music of old, dead white guys.

To answer your question, it's changing for this season to fit the show they're doing this year.

So...

When Hop "changes" the uniform, he's an evil, un-caring, deaf-to-his-alumni brigand.

When Hop "honors" the uniform, he's a placating, sycophantic, trying-to-dig-himself-out-of-a-hole poser.

... kinda makes me wonder how this guy has ANY friends whatsoever....

• Like 5

So...

When Hop "changes" the uniform, he's an evil, un-caring, deaf-to-his-alumni brigand.

When Hop "honors" the uniform, he's a placating, sycophantic, trying-to-dig-himself-out-of-a-hole poser.

That sounds about right. I think it's best he try not to please anyone.

• Like 1

Call my silly, but if, by their own admission, the uniform is such a storied part of their past and identity that they want to make a special ceremony to honor it, why is it changing?

I know, it seems such a silly question. But still...am I the only one who see the contradiction?

Kind of like the music of old, dead white guys.

Why change it? Because they can. Because they chose to change doesn't mean they don't love what was worn for many years, They think it's time for whatever reason, if it's 1 year or several, it's theirs to decide. Pretty Simple I think :smile:

• Like 1

Because the show won't go over that well unless they change the uniform to fit the show theme better.

Or something like that.

ALSO, this article answers another question that's been going on.

The article says. "Aug. 7 Tournament of Champions event (now scheduled for the New Meadowlands Stadium)". So there you have it.

August 7? Maybe I can work the event at the stadium and go for free and get paid!