How low can BD go?

Please tell me you arent basing finals seasons placemet for anyone off of a two show experiemtn that has no precedent ??? To even begin to deaw a conclusion on the top five right now would be totally misguided.

Geoffrey

Give the folks here some time.

If BD isn't winning every show by two points in a couple of weeks, the folks will be speculating on the Devils missing Finals. :tongue:

• Like 3

Give the folks here some time.

If BD isn't winning every show by two points in a couple of weeks, the folks will be speculating on the Devils missing Finals. :tongue:

The chances that we won't find BD in Finals this August is on par with the chances that we won't find surfers this August out on the West Coast.

I don't foresee BD dropping any lower than 5th at any point this season. And while I am not sure they will place even in the top 3 at finals, BD always does manage to place well every year. This year their show is a little weaker than years past, but BD has a way of really turning it on after the mid-season point. I think Cavaliers and Cadets may have 1st and 2nd locekd up, leaving Blue Devils fighting with SCV and Bluecoats for 3-5.

1987....... 4th

1988......( 3rd )

1989.......4th

1990.......4th

1991.......5th

1992.......4th

1993.......4th

I started following DCI as that streak was in progress, so honestly, the idea of a 3rd, 4th or even 5th place Blue Devils isn't a radical idea to me. That said, I think this show will finish either 3rd or 2nd.

Mike

BD didn't have 4 weeks of west coast inflation to cement their first place slot.

;)

• Like 1

I love it when people make a mountain out of a molehill.

• Like 1

I watched the Texas show on FN........I find BD's musical book to be very enjoyable this year, and I believe they have a talented corps. I don't think they are quite as clean out of the gate as they have been, but they have a veteran staff, and the corps will execute very well in the near future. I do think it is a wide open race this year......they could win....they could be 5th.........however, I think some are over-reacting in a big way just because they are not winning at the moment.

GB

• Like 2