bridgeport

I pretty sure they are judged on the same sheets.

Tom Peashey usually has a good explanation on how the two classes are kept divided. However I have never understood it.

I do? They are not divided... on the same sheets at all shows....

I think you were referring to conversations we've had about show dynamics in prelims when they are no longer judged as one show... but they are judged on the same sheets and same criteria scale...

I do? They are not divided... on the same sheets at all shows....

I think you were referring to conversations we've had about show dynamics in prelims when they are no longer judged as one show... but they are judged on the same sheets and same criteria scale...

That would be the one I was referring to.

Fusion over Bush by 9 points says it all there ?

Bush with 3.5 in penalties and only 8 minutes of show. they will be fine but small.

WINDSOR , FUSION and BUSH should become one corps .

3 small corps in the 60's ????

No wonder same corps are always in the top 5 .

BUCS

MINNY

EMPIRE

HURCS

CABS

• Like 1

Did anyone ever notice that what's open class in DCA is world class in DCI and what's open class in DCI is class A in DCA? Man does that get me screwed up. :tongue:

Edited by Piper

Breaking news? :ph34r:

From those actually watching the show, yes.

Well another 2 show's in for DCA sounds like two good shows to have been at.Anyone have numbers on the corps that came out this week-end ? Just wondering how lg.Tampa Bay Thunder is.Great showing for the Hurricanes & Empire gonna be a good season out there .So.Cal Dream had a 63.85 in thier frist show last night .

Edited by Florida Sun