Southwestern Championship

I HATE Crown's pre-show. I LOVE Crown's brassline. In-freaking-credible!!!! :thumbup:

They want their OTT back....poor thing has been like a kid from divorced parents living in Concord and Fort Mill over the last several years. :tongue:

• Like 1

got here late and noticing discussion about bluecoats amp check. Didn't DCI pass a rule allowing a tech in the stands to control volume remotely. If so maybe the problem was more on the feed them live.

I've said it before. I can totally see Crown pulling a 2008 Regiment run.

I can see that.

And I can see the Cavies pulling ahead and being the clear winner during finals week. or the Cadets to come steamrolling their way in during finals week. and even the Blue Devils winning again this year. Any of the top 4 could win this year.

Don't fret over it too much. There is a lot we can't tell from FN vs live. The Bluecoats did a wonderful job (big picture) I thought. Are there things they need to work out? Yes. But I know they will get it cleaned and they will continue to be a threat for top 5. They have good management and good staff and it just so happens that this show is really complex. Those types of shows tend to take a lot of trial and error to get the little things to speak and generate effect. Look at SCV this year. Tough show. Very challenging effect and super demanding on the performer because the emotions and musical/visual connectivity is much more obscure and less obvious, therefore very difficult to present to the fans.

I personally don't think Bluecoats brass and drums have been getting the scores they deserve.

+1

The only caption imo that's already locked. Crown's hornline is sick.

Clearly the loudest, most technical, most efficient hornline of the night.

• Like 1