DCI Minnesota 16 July 2011

Michael Boo: Crown took 6th in Color Guard and Percussion. There's Crown's weakness. That gets fixed, they win the DCI title.

thes placements seem a little wack to anyone else?

Not really.

I thought the gap between Cavies and all the number 2's was a little wide, but like I said, Cavies really have no weaknesses, and all the other corps have relative weaknesses.

I liked Troopers in 12th. They have such a great horn sound this year. :thumbup:

• Like 1

BD beat the cadets...?

I'm a bd fan, and even I think that's odd.

Oh. and CONGRATS CC!!! :thumbup::worthy::thumbup::worthy:

(and congrats cavies.)

Not shocked, but surprised. Thought Cadets were great.

Matters not because Cavies just served notice. With tonight's results, I think Crown might have the best shot to take them down.

• Like 1

thes placements seem a little wack to anyone else?

Yes. I thought Boston and Madison would both beat SCV tonite after watching this tonite.

• Like 1

Wow!! Michael Boo: Santa Clara Vanguard was 3rd in Percussion but 11th in Music GE and 9th in Brass and Music Ensemble

Michael Boo: Crown took 6th in Color Guard and Percussion. There's Crown's weakness. That gets fixed, they win the DCI title.

That's a joke. Crown guard has been ranked first for a while now! They are fricken ridiculous. But what do you expect when Michael turner judged guard and he is employed by the blue devils organization! Sounds like some one thru the show to me'

• Like 3